SanaSambhrama Events: Best Wedding Packages Providers in Bangalore
Are you looking for Best Wedding Packages?
You recently got engaged, super excited, feeling ecstatic, but like most, the thought of planning a wedding gives you anxiety and unwanted stress. The thought of all the preparation and research that needs to be done is enough to give you nightmares about, what should be your most happy day. Even after all that research, you could end up forgetting a few details that become last minute added expenditure which eventually leads to sky-rocketing your budget and to be frank, an unnecessary process. One of the reasons, we recommend hiring a wedding planner is to avoid spending more than you can afford and to make the whole experience memorable, happy. Wedding planners take care of all the negotiations with the vendors, catering all your needs by adjusting budgets to get those last minute additions.
We have rounded up all the packages we provide and so that you can make sure, you and your family have a stress-free time during and on your wedding day!
1. One-Day Wedding Package
- The ceremony will be held at a location of your choice.
- 300 invitation cards to be sent out.
- Breakfast for 100, lunch for 300 and a juice of your choice to be provided during muhurtham.
- Decorations include – either stage or mantap, garlands, name board
- Photography services include photos & videos, 30 sheet Album.
- Bridal beauty services provided on request.
- Pooja items too.
2. Normal Wedding Package
3. Wedding Packing for Brahmins Exclusively
Every little bit counts! Even if they aren’t that expensive, they still cost you. Go through the list again and make sure you have everything you need. We’ll make sure the rest of it goes according to your plan!